1) Please use a 12"x12" box. Larger boxes can break open in mailstream, resulting in potential loss.
2) Line the box with a plastic bag (clear bag, garbage bag, etc) the plastic bag protects from loss in three ways:
1) Adds structural strength
2) Contains merchandise in the event of outer box failure during processing in mailstream.
3) Adds protection in the event package becomes wet during processing in mailstream.
3) Insert copy of packing slip with merchandise in bag which includes sender name, address, phone, recipient's name, address, and phone.
4) Seal bag.
5) Seal box using these guidelines:
6) Secure label to outside of box.
7) Cover label with clear tape.
8) Use delivery tracking or delivery confirmation--keep number in safe place.
9) Do not cover tracking/delivery confirmation bar codes with tape.